Gatsby Rewards Terms & Conditions
The Gatsby Rewards program (“Gatsby Rewards”) is an incentive program offered by Gatsby Securities, LLC. (“Gatsby”). The program is designed to credit users who trade options on Gatsby with reward bonuses based on their trading volume. Gatsby Rewards will only be credited to users who have an approved trading account, and who meet all the below criteria. By participating in the Gatsby Rewards program, you hereby agreeing to these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). These Terms and Conditions are effective as of April 26, 2021.
- How it works: Users collect points by completing qualified options trades, qualified friend referrals and for qualified account openings. Each month, Qualified Rewards will be redeemed for a cash credit to the user's Gatsby account.
- How Rewards can be used: Users can use the cash credit to trade or withdraw the funds to a linked bank account.
- How much does someone need to trade to qualify? Most options trades qualify; however, a user is not able to redeem for the cash credit unless the minimum points threshold is met. For each redemption, each additional subsequent threshold must be met to qualify for another credit.
- How Points per Trade are calculated: 1 point is credited for each contract traded on most options trades. Certain options trades, including very-low-priced contracts, do not receive points. Some trades may receive up to 5 points. The payout may be adjusted at the discretion of Gatsby. 1 rewards point is set as equal to $.01.
- The Gatsby Rewards program is solely a means of giving value back to loyal clients. Gatsby does not give any investment advice, and the Gatsby Rewards program should in no way be interpreted as such. All investments involve risk and past performance of a security does not guarantee future results or returns. While diversification may help spread risk, it does not guarantee a profit or protect you against loss in a down market. There is always a potential to lose money when investing in securities, and investors need to fully consider their investment objectives prior to investing. Gatsby Rewards should not be perceived as a recommendation to trade more or less frequently. Any investment decision and/or strategy that you make or utilize, whether or not such decision or strategy derives from or relies upon material accessed or provided through this website, is done so at your sole discretion and your own risk.
- Gatsby reserves the right to change or cancel the Gatsby Rewards offer at any point in time, without notice. Rewards may be withheld or refused by Gatsby at its discretion. Gatsby withholds the right to reverse any Gatsby Rewards bonuses paid out at its discretion.
- The bonus, when combined with all other offers or rewards, may not exceed $500 per household per year. Before participating in the Gatsby Rewards program, please consult additional sources of information and/or your legal or tax advisor. Gatsby does not offer tax advice.
- You may not maintain multiple Gatsby Rewards accounts. If a client has multiple brokerage accounts, the accounts will be treated as if combined to determine the maximum Gatsby Rewards payout.
- These rewards are not transferable, saleable or valid in conjunction with other offers.
- The Gatsby Rewards program is only available to U.S. residents who have been approved to trade on Gatsby and have an open brokerage account through Gatsby. Employees, contractors, or persons similarly associated with Gatsby or a Gatsby affiliate; members of their household; and employees of any securities regulatory organization or exchange are not eligible.
- By participating in the Gatsby Rewards program, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and are entering into an agreement with Gatsby.
- Options involve a high degree of risk and are not suitable for all investors as the special risks inherent to options trading may expose investors to potentially significant losses. Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options before deciding to invest in options.
- Securities and investments are offered through Gatsby Securities, LLC., Member FINRA and SIPC.
- Gatsby has the sole right to interpret and apply the Gatsby Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- The Gatsby Rewards program is provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- If you have any questions, or if you would like to un-enroll in the program, contact email@example.com. It may take up to 7 business days to remove you from the Gatsby Rewards program.
- Version as of 6.21.2021