Gatsby Rewards Terms & Conditions
The Gatsby Rewards program (“Gatsby Rewards”) is an incentive program offered by Gatsby Securities, LLC. (“Gatsby”). The program is designed to credit users of Gatsby with reward bonuses based on their trading volume, friend referrals, signup bonuses and other defined account activity. Gatsby Rewards will only be credited to users who have an approved trading account, and who meet all the below criteria. By participating in the Gatsby Rewards program, you hereby agree to these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). These Terms and Conditions are effective as of April 26, 2021, and are updated as of October 13th, 2021.
- How it works: Users collect points by completing qualified options trades, qualified friend referrals and for qualified account openings.
- When are points converted into cash: At the beginning of each month, for the previous month, Rewards Points are redeemed for a cash credit to the user's Gatsby account.
- How Rewards can be used: Users can use the cash credit to trade, hold, or withdraw to a linked bank account.
- The program is intended to give back to loyal Gatsby clients. Gatsby reserves the right to reject rewards payouts, and change or update these terms, at their discretion, with or without notice.
- 1 rewards point is set as equal to $.01.
- How Points per Trade are calculated: 5 points are credited for each contract traded on most options trades. Certain options trades, including very-low-priced contracts, do not receive points. Some trades may receive up to 250 points. The payout may be adjusted at the discretion of Gatsby.
- When are the bonus points credited? After a qualified trade is completed the points usually will be credited within 5 business days following Gatsby determining all qualifications to receive the bonus have been met. It is at the sole discretion of Gatsby to make this determination, and Gatsby withholds the right to cancel points payouts at their discretion.
Account Opening Rewards
- What counts as a Qualified Account opening? A qualified account opening occurs when a user opens a brokerage account, which is subsequently approved, then funded with the required minimum deposit, and a completed trade is placed. The initial deposit minimum is $5, however, this may change with or without notice to you, at Gatsby’s discretion.
- When are the bonus points credited? A new account who has met the criteria can expect the points bonus to be credited within 5 business days following Gatsby determining all qualifications to receive the points have been met. It is at the sole discretion of Gatsby to make this determination, and Gatsby withholds the right to cancel bonus payouts at their discretion.
- Gatsby reserves the right to not pay out any bonus in the event of perceived fraudulent activity, a reversed deposit, or for any reason at Gatsby's sole discretion. The program is solely a means of giving back to loyal clients who intend to use the App.
- Clients need to complete at least 1 trade in order to be eligible for their account opening bonus, as the program is intended for actual clients.
- You can receive up to 1,000 points for a Qualified Account opening.
- How it works: Gatsby clients receive the bonus when they make “Qualified Referrals” of unique users to the Gatsby platform. For making Qualified Referrals, the Referrer can receive up to 1,000 points. It is at the sole discretion of Gatsby to determine if a referral meets the qualifying criteria.
- Gatsby clients receive a unique referral link. Only referrals made through that unique link have the potential to qualify.
- “Qualified Referral”: A Qualified Referral is a Referral which can be verified as tied to the Referrer via the share link, and results in the Referee creating an approved and funded brokerage account at Gatsby. The Referee also needs to have completed at least 1 trade in order for the Referrer to potentially be eligible. Signups do not result in a referral bonus.
- Referee: The Referee is the referred customer by the Referrer. The Referee must have opened an approved and funded brokerage account in order for the Referrer to get the bonus. The Referee must also place a trade for the Referrer to potentially qualify. The Referee does not receive any bonus for being a part of a qualified referral.
- Referrer: The Referrer is the party who potentially can receive a Qualified Referral bonus.
- When are the bonus points credited? Once it is determined by Gatsby that the Qualified Referral has taken place, Gatsby will credit the Referrer’s account up to 1,000 points. The Referrer can expect the points bonus to be credited within 5 business days following Gatsby determining all qualifications to receive the bonus have been met. It is at the sole discretion of Gatsby to make this determination, and Gatsby withholds the right to cancel bonus payouts at their discretion.
- How much is the Referral Bonus: The Referral Bonus is up to 1,000 points for each Qualified Referral, however, Gatsby reserves the right to change or cancel the Referral Bonus payout at any time, with or without notice to participants.
- Gatsby Referrals payments will only be considered for a unique Referee, meaning, a Referrer cannot refer the same client multiple times and receive multiple bonuses. Similarly, a Referrer cannot open multiple accounts and refer the same Referee. A client with multiple Gatsby accounts may be refused entry into the program at the discretion of Gatsby.
- The Gatsby Rewards program is solely a means of giving value back to loyal clients. Gatsby does not give any investment advice, and the Gatsby Rewards program should in no way be interpreted as such. All investments involve risk and past performance of a security does not guarantee future results or returns. While diversification may help spread risk, it does not guarantee a profit or protect you against loss in a down market. There is always a potential to lose money when investing in securities, and investors need to fully consider their investment objectives prior to investing. Gatsby Rewards should not be perceived as a recommendation to trade more or less frequently. Any investment decision and/or strategy that you make or utilize, whether or not such decision or strategy derives from or relies upon material accessed or provided through this website, is done so at your sole discretion and your own risk.
- Gatsby reserves the right to change or cancel the Gatsby Rewards offer at any point in time, without notice. Rewards may be withheld or refused by Gatsby at its discretion. Gatsby withholds the right to reverse any Gatsby Rewards bonuses paid out at its discretion.
- The bonus, when combined with all other offers or rewards, may not exceed $500 per household per year. Before participating in the Gatsby Rewards program, please consult additional sources of information and/or your legal or tax advisor. Gatsby does not offer tax advice.
- You may not maintain multiple Gatsby Rewards accounts. If a client has multiple brokerage accounts, the accounts will be treated as if combined to determine the maximum Gatsby Rewards payout. A client with multiple Gatsby accounts may be refused entry into the program at the discretion of Gatsby.
- These rewards are not transferable, saleable or valid in conjunction with other offers.
- The Gatsby Rewards program is only available to U.S. residents who have been approved to trade on Gatsby and have an open brokerage account through Gatsby. Employees, contractors, or persons similarly associated with Gatsby or a Gatsby affiliate; members of their household; and employees of any securities regulatory organization or exchange are not eligible.
- By participating in the Gatsby Rewards program, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and are entering into an agreement with Gatsby.
- Options involve a high degree of risk and are not suitable for all investors as the special risks inherent to options trading may expose investors to potentially significant losses. Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options before deciding to invest in options.
- Securities and investments are offered through Gatsby Securities, LLC., Member FINRA and SIPC.
- Gatsby has the sole right to interpret and apply the Gatsby Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- The Gatsby Rewards program is provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- If you have any questions, or if you would like to un-enroll in the program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take up to 7 business days to remove you from the Gatsby Rewards program.
- Version as of 10.13.2021