The Gatsby Stock Rewards program (“Gatsby Stock Rewards”) is an incentive program offered by Gatsby Securities, LLC. (“Gatsby”). The program is designed to credit users who have opened a Gatsby account with a share of stock to incentivize them to explore the Gatsby App. Gatsby Stock Rewards will only be credited to users who have an approved trading account, and who meet all the below criteria. By participating in the Gatsby Stock Rewards program, you hereby agree to these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). These Terms and Conditions are effective as of August 18th, 2021.
- How it works: At its discretion, Gatsby selects users with open Gatsby Securities brokerage accounts to qualify for a stock bonus. There is no guarantee any user will receive a bonus.
- Stock bonuses are selected from a grouping of settled shares (typically between $5 to $10 in value) held in an inventory account. Gatsby attempts to select the shares from a large universe of companies that are over $100 million in market cap, and within that share price range at the time the shares are purchased for the inventory account. There is no guarantee that the gifted shares will be the highest market cap, or within that price range.
- Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this program constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. Gatsby does not provide investment advice and does not recommend any security or transaction.
- How the stock bonus can be used: Users can either sell the stock bonus or hold it at their discretion. The stock bonus is a means to educate investors on how to use the Gatsby platform, it is not a recommendation or advice as to the specific stock that was gifted.
- General: Gatsby does not give any investment advice, and the Gatsby Stock Rewards program should in no way be interpreted as such. All investments involve risk and past performance of a security does not guarantee future results or returns. While diversification may help spread risk, it does not guarantee a profit or protect you against loss in a down market. There is always a potential to lose money when investing in securities, and investors need to fully consider their investment objectives prior to investing. Gatsby Stock Rewards should not be perceived as a recommendation to trade more or less frequently, or in the stock reward provided. Any investment decision and/or strategy that you make or utilize, whether or not such decision or strategy derives from, or relies upon, material accessed or provided through this website, is done at your sole discretion and your own risk.
- Gatsby reserves the right to change or cancel the Gatsby Stock Rewards offer at any time, without notice. Gatsby may withhold or refuse stock rewards at its discretion. Gatsby reserves the right to reverse any Gatsby Stock Rewards bonuses paid out at its discretion.
- The bonus, when combined with all other offers or rewards, may not exceed $500 per client per year. Before participating in the Gatsby Stock Rewards program, please consult additional sources of information and/or your legal or tax advisor. Gatsby does not offer tax advice and bears no responsibility for tax consequences of receiving a Gatsby Stock Rewards.
- You may not maintain multiple Gatsby Stock Rewards accounts. If a client has multiple brokerage accounts, the accounts will be treated as if combined to determine the maximum Gatsby Stock Rewards payout.
- These stock rewards are not transferable, saleable or valid in conjunction with other offers prior to their full settlement in the client account.
- The Gatsby Stock Rewards program is only available to U.S. residents who have been approved to trade on Gatsby and have an open brokerage account through Gatsby Securities, LLC. Employees, contractors, or persons similarly associated with Gatsby or a Gatsby affiliate; members of their household; and employees of any securities regulatory organization or exchange are not eligible.
- Options involve a high degree of risk and are not suitable for all investors as the risks inherent in options trading may expose investors to potentially significant losses. Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options before deciding to invest in options.
- Securities and investments are offered through Gatsby Securities, LLC., a member of FINRA and SIPC.
- Gatsby has the sole right to interpret and apply the Gatsby Stock Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- The Gatsby Stock Rewards program is provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
If you have any questions, or if you would like to un-enroll from the program, contact email@example.com. Note, it may take up to 7 business days to remove you from the Gatsby Stock Rewards program.